Livermore

I moved to Livermore in mid 2014 with my family. We bought a home more on the east part of Livermore near Livermore Lab.

We sold our Fremont Parkmont home and moved from Fremont to Livermore becasue we had a lot of family members already living in Livermore.  

Livermore is fast becoming more known for its winerys and its nice downtown area.  Schools are average, and Granada High has a better football team than Livermore High, but on Friday even the Granada High students migrate to the downtown area--just a block away from Livermore Highschool.

You can buy chickens from Livermore Feed off First Street. We did. You can also go wine tasting as often as you like. Even craft brewers are growing at a fast rate in Livermore making great award-winning beers like Scarcity triple IPA from Altamont Beer Works and others. 

We received Best-Developed City awards. We boast possession of the Del Valle Regional Park and Brushy Peak. And, I live in between the two parks.

There is so much more to write about, but come see for yourself. cometolivermore.com

Search Livermore Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 40790198
$540,000
LIVERMORE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Kat Gaskins
Alain Pinel, REALTORS
EASTBAY
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$749,000
LIVERMORE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Stephen Husted
Sereno Group
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40790278
$641,798
LIVERMORE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of JOANN SALAZ
KB HOME
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40789572
$699,000
LIVERMORE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Flavio Amaral
Re/Max Accord
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40789551
$999,999
LIVERMORE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jo Ann Luisi
Alain Pinel, REALTORS
EASTBAY

EASTBAY
Bay East ©2017. CCAR ©2017. EBRD ©2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the East Bay Regional Data MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.

Today's Market Trends for Livermore *

$1,000,000

0.04%

$460.0000

-0%

-0.08%

June

May

0.04%

0.37%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable